Tuesday 23 March 2010

Funky Friday 50

No. 1
No. 2
No. 3
Ok not my best atempt at photo's but i think they work
well enough to get the idea.
So either I have too much time on my hands or the
housework is suffering. Ok i'll do the housework tomorrow
i promise just don't turn the lights up. So can you tell i've
had fun then. Normally i struggle for any inspiration but
it just keeps a coming at the mo. So I used white, pretty
in pink, barley banana, choc chip and close to cocoa.
Wasn't too sure about the colours at first but not too bad
if i say so myself. Thanks for stopping by for a look.



3 comments:

  1. Very pretty heather! Thanks for joining in the Funky Friday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, I love the butterfly's, Thanks for joining in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete