Thursday 28 January 2010

Funky Friday 42

OK so after lots of encouragement (spelt nagging)
from my good friend Abi I now have something
that looks like a blog.

So here goes. I tried several times (honest) to
capture the true colours but couldn't quite
manage it so you will have to trust me. These
colours are a light and dark blue with white
craft ink and white ribbon. Honest. Its been a
very long day and I'm running out of time to
get this posted.
I used The snowflake spot and Forest friends
stamp sets.
Thanks for looking and please don't laugh too
loud.


3 comments:

  1. I love your layout! Thanks for joining in the challenge!! the nagging paid off then :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card. The effect is really lovely. I will not be laughing but seething with envy!
    LOVE IT!
    x

    ReplyDelete